LTL Shipping With ASAP Transport Solutions Is Quick, Easy, And Cost-Effective
September 17, 2019 /
Less Than Truckload (LTL) shipping with ASAP Transport Solutions will save time and money with customized LTL shipping solutions. Depending on what type your business is, you will occasionally need to book shipments that aren’t large enough to fill up an entire truck. ASAP Transport Solutions LTL shipping options provide you with quick, easy and cost-effective solutions for smaller shipments.
ASAP Transport Solutions specializes in simplifying the logistics of any complex supply chain and helps find ways for clients to save time and money when shipping products. No matter what challenge customers are facing, ASAP Transport Solutions will find you the best logistical solution possible. The goal is for clients to view us as an extension of their company, one that they can depend on.
ASAP Transport Solutions’ Full Range of LTL Services includes:
· Major Discounts with all LTL carriers
· Liftgate Services
· Residential pickup and deliveries
· Trade show and exhibit services
· Construction site pickups and deliveries
· Hazmat/chemical shipments
· Freight classification assistance
· Customs brokerage assistance
· Claims management
· Guaranteed and expedited services
· Return goods management
There are also major benefits when choosing LTL shipping with ASAP Transport Solutions. They include:
· Reduces costs: When booking an LTL shipment, you only pay for the portion of the trailer used. The rest of the cost is covered by the other occupants of the trailer’s space.
· Increases security: Most LTL shipments are packaged onto pallets before being loaded onto a truck. One well-packaged pallet has a better chance of remaining secure than shipments with multiple smaller handling units.
· Additional service options: When shipping via LTL, you gain access to special services like liftgates and inside pickup and delivery.
· Tracking: LTL carriers offer tracking capabilities through the bill of lading number, a Progressive number, PO number, shipment reference number and pick up date range, to name a few.